your safety is our priority
To help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus Queensland Health and Queensland Work Health & Safety have introduced a number of measures to ensure the safety of the public and the employees of businesses who are likely to be exposed to infection.
These government safety measures mean that the museum has had to modify the way we do business. In summary the changes that will impact customers are:
- All individuals (or a responsible member of a group) must sign in using the QR code displayed at the museum entrance. If you do not have a mobile phone that is capable of scanning the QR code our front desk staff will be happy to sign you in manually.
- All visitors to the museum will be required to use the hand sanitiser at the reception desk.
- Visitors attending the museum with cold or flu like symptoms will be asked to postpone their visit until another days.
- Visitors with cold or flu like symptoms will be refused entry to the museum.
- Vulnerable Persons will be asked to postpone their visit to the museum until Queensland Health advise it is safe to do so.
- If a vulnerable person wishes to enter the museum, they will be permitted to do so on the understanding that:
- They are required to take all reasonable precaution to ensure their health and safety, and
- The museum cannot guarantee their safety.
- Parents must assume responsibility for the decision to allow their children to use the playground and/or the play table.
- Shared shooting packages are no longer permitted.